The decompression belt decompresses lower back joints and spinal discs. It stretches and tractions the lower back as it inflates with air.
This traction helps to decompress the spinal discs and relieve pressure off of pinched nerves, degenerative discs, herniated discs, and bulging discs.
Relieving the pressure allows degenerative discs to get the water, oxygen, and nutrients it requires for faster healing.
It permits herniated and bulging discs to return to their normal position and condition, reducing the constriction on pinched nerves.
The decompression belt brace is not just a regular lumbar support belt. When it is inflated, it increases in height by up to 4 inches which cradle
the hip and lower rib cage, helping you lift your upper body and loading weight off of the lower back to allow the muscles to relax.
The belt eliminates the pressure on your back by straightening tight muscles and it provides decompression for the discs. Less pressure means less pain.
How to USE it?
1. Please loosen the leather belt before using.
2. Wearing belt between the lower rib cage and hip - round your lower back round your lower back, attaching the belt firmly by velcro.
3. Clip pump onto the air valve of the belt, and then inflate the belt by pumping the pump. The pump is designed with over-inflated protection. When the belt is fully inflated,
you will hear the sound of the air released on the pump. And then remove the pump.
4. The most effective traction effect is obtained when the air pillars of the belt are fully inflated.
5. Before taking off the belt, take the air valve key inserted into the hose connector to release the air.
1 x decompression Belt
1 x Hand Pump
1 x Extend Belt
1 x Use Manual