Free Shipping Included! Medi Lumbamed Plus Lumbar Support (Women) Size 3 by Medi Ortho at Inmed Tech Group. MPN: K210243. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Now with new medi Comfort Knit fabric! The Lumbamed Plus is a lumbar support with integrated hand loops and massage pad. The Vario-Flex pad
Product Description & Reviews
Now with new medi Comfort Knit fabric!
The Lumbamed Plus is a lumbar support with integrated hand loops and massage pad. The Vario-Flex pad stabilizes the sacroiliac joint and relieves the lumbosacral junction. The clima-comfort fabric is highly elastic, breathable and moisture wicking and includes a special comfort zone knitted into the instep portion to prevent constriction and pressure areas. The clima-fresh treatment helps ensure odor-free performance.
The benefit of German textile engineering
The compressive fabric and Vario-Flex pad have a massage effect which stimulate circulation and therefore assists with swelling.
Clima-comfort releases moisture and regulates skin temperature control.
Clima-Fresh technology inhibits bacteria growth and unpleasant smelling odors.
Features and Benefits:
Simple application with integrated hand loops.
Optional Thermo pad for heated lumbar massage.
Breathable, moisture wicking fabric.
Lower back pain (lumbago) caused by facet joint disorders.
Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spine
Irritative conditions of the sacroiliac joint.
- Hand wash warm. Air dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
Features & Highlights
- The compressive fabric and Vario-Flex pad of the Lumbamed Plus have a massaging effect which stimulates circulation and therefore assists with swelling. Highly elastic, breathable, moisture-wicking Clima Comfort fabric highly elastic
- DESIGN: medi soft knit ortho supports offer the ultimate in comfort, design and functionality. Lumbamed Plus provides support and reduces stress on the spine to alleviate pain and promote movement.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Simple application with integrated hand loops. Optional Thermo pad for heated lumbar massage. Breathable, moisture wicking fabric.
- RECOMMENDED CONDITIONS: Lower back pain (lumbago) caused by facet joint disorders. Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spine. Ligamemtous disorders. Irritative conditions of the sacroiliac joint.
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash warm. Air dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
8.23 x 1.93 x 9.88 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Medi Ortho, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 39501, ean: 0636257395011,
A compression stocking can't be any sheerer than mediven sheer & soft. With unparalleled sheer softness, mediven sheer & soft delivers both fashion and function, providing accurate medical compression in a transparent, stylish stocking.The mediven q...
mpn: 10803, ean: 0636257108031,
The reliable, all-around compression stocking for him and her.A mainstay of the mediven line for over 25 years, mediven plus offers the broadest range of ready-made sizes and styles in the industry today. This opaque fabric is pleasantly soft against...
mpn: 39603, ean: 0636257396032,
Unequaled sheerness With Mediven Sheer&Soft, only you will know that it is a medical compression hose designed for improving leg health. Softer feel By incorporating advanced technology, mediven Sheer & Soft accomplishes a softer feel without com...
mpn: 18802, ean: 0636257188026,
mediven comfort, the comfortable side of compression stockings. Experience how heavenly soft a compression stocking can be. mediven comfort guarantees optimal wearing comfort and particularly easy application and removal - and all this without sacrif...