MedCline LP Shoulder Relief Wedge and Body Pillow System | Shoulder Pressure Relief for Right or Left, Side-Sleeping Comfort | Medical Grade | Body Pillow Included, One Size
MedCline LP Shoulder Relief Wedge and Body Pillow System | Shoulder Pressure Relief for Right or Left, Side-Sleeping Comfort | Medical Grade | Body Pillow Included, One Size by MedCline at Inmed Tech Group. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Why MedCline? MedCline LP Shoulder Relief Bed Wedge and Body Pillow System is designed for the ultimate in side-sleeping comfort. Its patented arm pocket allows you to sleep on your side without putting pressure on your downside shoulder and arm. For those feeling the lingering effects of an old sports injury to those suffering with arthritis in the shoulder, MedCline LP allows you to once again sleep comfortably on your side. Our Mission: Provide much needed relief for those suffering from
Product Description & Reviews
Why MedCline? MedCline LP Shoulder Relief Bed Wedge and Body Pillow System is designed for the ultimate in side-sleeping comfort. Its patented arm pocket allows you to sleep on your side without putting pressure on your downside shoulder and arm. For those feeling the lingering effects of an old sports injury to those suffering with arthritis in the shoulder, MedCline LP allows you to once again sleep comfortably on your side. Our Mission: Provide much needed relief for those suffering from shoulder pain and pressure to get quality, restorative sleep leading to a higher health-related quality of life. Acting as your own personal mattress topper, MedCline LP Wedge is simply placed on top of your mattress and used with your own head pillow or included body pillow. At 45" long, the MedCline LP Wedge creates a gradual 5-8 degree angle (6" tall), which will prop you up just high enough to take the pressure off your downside shoulder and arm without feeling as if you are sleeping at an angle. How MedCline Works: Set-Up: Place the Bed Wedge on top of your mattress. Climb In. Slide your arm into the patented arm-pocket, which is designed to take pressure off your downside arm and shoulder, as well as keep you from sliding down. Get comfortable. Many customers find instant comfort with MedCline, where others take a little bit more time to adjust to the new position. With our 100 night guarantee, take your time to find what's most comfortable for you. Discover Relief. Get a good night's rest without shoulder pain or pressure. What's Included: Gradually inclined bed wedge. Full-length, wrap-around body pillow. Plush, washable pillow case. 100-Night Guarantee.
Features & Highlights
- ✅ GRADUAL INCLINE. The length of MedCline LP allows for a gradual increase in elevation so that you don't feel as if you are sleeping at an angle. MedCline LP props you up just high enough to take the pressure off your downside shoulder and arm. The full-length body pillow can be pulled between your knees for added lower back support.
- ✅DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR SIDE-SLEEPING COMFORT. The patented arm pocket at the top of MedCline LP is symmetrical so that you can sleep on your right OR left side. The adjustable small insert pillow within the arm pocket is filled with shredded memory foam for your comfort. Our flexible design allows you to find your most natural and comfortable arm position.
- ✅ MEDICAL-GRADE MATERIALS FOR QUALITY, SUPPORT, AND LONGEVITY. Most standard bed wedges are just a singular foam type cut into a triangle. MedCline LP wedge is constructed with FOUR types of medical-grade foam, strategically placed and layered for maximum support and product longevity. The top layer is memory foam for added comfort.
- ✅ MORE THAN A BED WEDGE. MedCline's LP Shoulder Relief System includes the gradual incline positioning bed wedge, a internal insert pillow for greater arm and shoulder comfort and adjustment, plus a shredded-memory foam filled body pillow. System comes with plush, washable 80%/20% Cotton-Poly pillow case.
- ✅ SIMPLE SET-UP. FAST RELIEF. The MedCline LP Shoulder Relief System sits on top of your mattress and takes up ½ of a queen-sized bed. Measures at 28-inches wide so you can comfortably and easily turn over while remaining close to your partner. Full system measures: 45" long, 28" wide and 6" tall.
Specialty Medical Pillows
28 x 6 x 45 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MedCline, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Grounding Brand
mpn: GB-KING-FITTED-TAN-01, ean: 0644391656943,
Earthing Sheet with Grounding Connection Cord400TC Conductive Mat with Pure Silver Thread for Better Sleep, Natural Wellness and Healthy Earth EnergySCIENCE of HEALTHY SLEEP - Sleeping with our original Earthing bed sheets will ground you to the earth's essential energy so you can experience effortless health benefits and electrostatic shielding protection. 400TC fabric with pure silver grid cloth guards against and reduces fatigue caused by exposure to your laptop computer, pc, electronics and
mpn: BIO2IN1SHLDR, ean: 0883594048616,
Brookstone BioSense 2-in-1 Shoulder Pillow for Side Sleepers. Perforation patterns in the memory foam maximize cooling air flow without compromising support Plush outer cover is filled with hypoallergenic Better Than Down microfill Lightweight BioSense memory foam core supports side sleepers and conforms to your body Delivers full pressure-relieving support while being lighter than traditional memory foam Includes 3 natural ingredients to help control odors: green tea, charcoal and seed oil
mpn: SRP245, ean: 0696745793729,
SLEEPRIGHT SIDE SLEEPING PILLOW The best side sleeping pillow design available, the SleepRight Side Sleeping Pillow is recommended by medical professionals to improve spinal alignment between the neck and back, and to help reduce TMJ tension and snoring. The SleepRight Pillow is made from premium Visco-elastic memory foam. This pressure-relieving material is sensitive to body temperature and weight. As you rest, this Sleepright memory foam pillow will softly conform to your contours by taking
By Water Pillow by Mediflow
mpn: 1012-04, ean: 0620246101240,
Get the gift of a goodnight sleep for you or a loved one every night with our brand-new European memory foam water pillow! We've used over 20 years of sleep, comfort and support knowledge to find our customers the perfect memory foam pillow for a better night’s sleep. Our team travel LED around the world looking for the best memory foam technology. We found this amazing memory foam technology in Catalonia, Spain! Clinically proven for better sleep Our water-based technology has been