To meet the needs of our clients utilising InMed Technology products, we provide several options for purchasing:
1. For those of you who wish to create an online account log onto www.inmedtech.co, registration has its benefits. By signing in when you order, you may now easily place an order in just a few clicks, without having to reenter your shipping information and other details each time you make a purchase. You can also easily track your order status and purchase history.
When you find an item that you would like to purchase:
- Click the link that reads “Add To Cart”, next to the item description and price.
- This will add the item to your online shopping cart and bring you to a “Your Shopping Cart” page that lists all of the products that you have previously selected.
- On the “Your Shopping Cart” page you may change the quantities, after which, you must press the “update quantity” link.
- The “Your Shopping Cart” page will then reload and display the total cost of your order.
- Click on the “checkout” button once you are satisfied with your shopping cart to complete your order online.
After having submitted your order, you will receive an E-mail Order Confirmation.
2. All of our products can also be purchased through our toll-free ordering number 1800 921 1710
3. Log onto www.inmedtech.co with your Practitioner Code. Many participating practitioners offer patient ordering with use of their personal Practitioner Code. With a Practitioner Code simply log on to www.inmedtech.co, or create a new account, and enter the provided Practitioner Code. You will gain access to a discount on all InMed products.
Click on the “checkout” button once you are satisfied with your shopping cart to complete your order online. After having submitted your order, you will receive an E-mail Order Confirmation. Alternatively, all of our products can also be purchased through our toll-free ordering number 1800 921 1710